1. PiP Set Two Cup and Saucers Cappuccino Blue: Such a pretty and charming painting of birds. I think no other words are necessary. *Sigh*
2. Royal Albert Cheeky Pink Vintage 5-Piece Place Setting: "Express your personality with this fun and light hearted pattern. Cheeky Pink will add charm and elegance to a fun afternoon tea with girlfriends. Romantic and playful, this 5-Piece Place Setting includes modern twists, such as polka dots and beautiful roses, charmingly fashioned in fine bone china. 22 carat gold lining completes the pretty vintage look for that perfect gift or indulgent treat."
3. Cath Kidston's Bird Tea for One Set: "A mini teapot with a matching cup. Make teatime special, even when it's just you."
Totally pretty, but reviews are mostly bad on account of the height of the spout -- tilting it spills the content.
4. The Macmillan Alice: With all the Alice in Wonderland characters beautifully drawn at the border of the plates encircling Alice, how can you resist?
5. Wedgwood Peter Rabbit: "Our childhood favourite hops into life in this Beatrix Potter pattern. This beloved collection is perfect for children and the young at heart alike."
Totally cute Beatrix Potter drawing, at the same time totally horrifying story: "'Now my dears,' said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, 'you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.'"
"Accident"? That's what Mrs. Rabbit calls it? Denial! :)
Note: In my bid to post regularly, I'm going, or at least try, to post every Friday five of my favorite things. They might be a current or past possession, though others might not be necessarily mine -- could be a wish for my fairy godmother (where are you, by the way?), could be something I saw and found interesting, but it will always be driven by beauty and functionality, hopefully both, but that's a tall order.