Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Yooohoooo! Still Here

Minsang nag-blackout sa Dumaguete...



Dahil nag-comment si Aggie, I felt compelled to update. Buhay pa ako! Busy-busy-han lang sa pagkita ng salapi. Will update soon. Marami akong kwento -- my other life as a dressmaker, Siquijor, my oh-so-cheap "ducking" Instagram fight (still debating if I should post this, ang cheap kasi), blackout sa Dumaguete. Time, I need time.

Oh well. Baboosh muna.

I'll be back being vengeful!

Ooopps, mali, I mean, I'll be back with a vengeance pala.

4 comments :

  1. Uy parang naiintriga naman ako sa Instagram fight na yan. Do share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaakkkuuu...ang cheap. Pag naiisip ko, I cringe. Kaya lang kung minsan kasi pag pinalagpas ko, maiinis ako sa sarili ko that I let some people do such things.

      Delete
  2. I wanna hear too! What is ducking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might kwento it one of these days. Kaya lang sobrang cheap talaga. Nakakahiya.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!