Friday, February 14, 2014

Because It Is Valentine




I hope you can still take yet another cheesy Valentine-themed post. I'm not sure if I have already posted this here, so forgive me if I already have and do bear with me posting it again.

I hardly know any Cebuano, and my knowledge of the language is limited to "pila" (how much?), "de silya" (to the left), "de mano" (to the right), and "bigaon" (never mind what that means), but I utterly love this song. To my tone-deaf ears, the lyrics and melody melted together wonderfully and tasted like caramel syrup. I'm not sure if that analogy even made sense. Basta.
 
Sa akong bana, ikaw ang bituon sa ngitngit kong baybayon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!