Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorite Five: Luxe Edition


This edition of Friday Favorite Five  is actually more of a wishlist rather than a list of favorite things. In short, mga pangarap na di pa natutupad. Pasasaan ba...
*Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*


1. Jewelmer Recordi Preciozi necklace,  US$1,200.00, champagne-colored South Sea pearl with pink and white flower charms, set in 18K gold. Who says pearls are for old people? This one's very youthful and whimsical. Lovely is an understatement. *Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*



Jewelmer Recordi Preciozi necklace

2. Pink cushion cut diamond ring. A very pretty departure from classic ring styles, right? It's like the completely carefree sister of the very serious solitaire ring. *Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*


Pink cushion cut diamond ring


3. Mulberry Cookie Mini shoulder leather bag with chain strap, ~15,000 PHP. Scalloped edges, beige pink leather, gold hardware. What's not to love? I don't know why, but I love scalloped edges -- it always manages to make something feminine and soft-looking. This shoulder bag has matching Bayswater Cookie satchel bag and wallet, pero kahit eto lang shoulder bag, okay na sa akin. :)  *Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*


Mulberry Cookie Mini shoulder leather


4. Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle bracelet, white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, set with diamonds, if I have to ask the price, I can't afford it. #AlamNa. Hahahahaha! Funny how simple designs are sometimes, well, oftentimes, more classy and classic. *Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*


Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle bracelet


5. Tiffany diary with lock and key in robin's egg blue leather, ~8000 PHP. I first saw this in an episode of Gossip Girl where Blair Waldorf made Dorotha search for some information (I think) in her diaries dating back from her childhood days. Seriously, if I have this diary, I think I might have to write fake I-have-a-fabulous-life entries, because writing I-cooked-edited-and-whatever-else-is-happening-in-my-boring-life entries on this beautiful, beautiful thing seems like a travesty. Hmmmm, there lies the "moral" conundrum: mar a beautiful thing with beautiful lies or with boring truths? Why getting so philosophical early in the morning, TPS? Anyhoooo... *Ehem* TheHusband *Ehem*
Tiffany diary with lock and key




NOTE: In my bid to post regularly, I'm going, or at least try, to post every Friday five of my favorite things. They might be current or past possessions, though others might not be necessarily mine -- could be a wish for my fairy godmother (where are you, by the way?), could be something I saw and found interesting, but it will always be driven by beauty and functionality, hopefully both, but that's a tall order. 

4 comments :

  1. I love your picks, especially those in blush pink. You have a really good eye.
    http://www.mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maita.
    I love your travel posts. Congratulations on you recent nuptials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Wow Jewelmer. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, right? Haaaayyyy...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!