Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Word of Warning

I shopped at Watson's in SM Sucat last Saturday, and because the cashier rang up my purchase away from my sight, I checked the items listed. I don't usually do this, check the receipt, but, thankfully, I did, because when I saw the receipt, there was a call-out for a soap that I neither ordered nor is in my shopping bag. Sure the soap was cheap, just 25 pesos or so (less than half a dollar), but still. When I asked the cashier where it came from, she told me that it was for the soap I bought, to which I replied that although I bought a soap, it was another brand and was rightfully called in the receipt. She apologized briefly, as in briefly(!) and told me to just get another item of the same price. I know I can demand a refund, but I was in a hurry and did not want to raise a fuss, and I ended up buying the darn soap.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!