Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Trenta

Thank goodness, Onyxx tagged me! I'm getting lazy, and this is the perfect pull-me-out-of-the-bed vehicle for me.

1. Where is your dad right now?
At home, eating dinner, I think.

2. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning.

3. Name five things you did today.
Prepared Sharkteeth's baon
Prepared to go to work and waited for a darn long time for a ride, which never came, by the way. Grrrrr! What a waste of an hour and a half.
Surprised Sharkteeth at school
Cooked dinner
Went for a walk with Sharkteeth and TheDog

4. Last person you text messaged?
An Ebayer

5. What kind of phone do you have?
I don't have a phone. I really don't. No, I'm not kidding. No joke. (I used TheHusband's phone for item 4.)

6. Where do(es) your best friends work?
Clinic and hospital, Nissan, pharmacy, Dubai, and New York; there's one whose work I really don't know but looks very successful in what she's doing; others are currently out of work and enjoying life

7. What are you listening to?
The dull hum of the aircon

8. What do you smell like?
Well, I just showered, and I used B&BW's Moonlight Path shower gel, so I probably smell like, let's see, lavender, roses, violets, and musk. Gosh, I smell pretty nice!

9. What color are your eyes?
D ark brown

10. Have you ever done a Chinese fire drill?
Nah. Am too square/chicken.

11. What color is your bedroom floor?
Ugh, cream! So drab.

12. Do you have a chair in your room? w/c room? bedroom?
Yes, bedroom. This is probably the most irrelevant question I've ever encountered.

13. What are you doing tomorrow?
Same old work. Would be going for a foot spa later in the evening, thanks to Trish's Li'l Nail Shop.

14. Do you know someone named Betsy?
No. But I know a Beth and a Betchay.

15. What color is your mom’s hair?
Very black, thanks to Wella.

16. Do you have a dog?
Yes. Sadly, my most favorite dog died during my wedding day.

17. Do you remember singing songs as a kid?
Yes. I remember singing Kapantay ay Langit, Sinta after the closing of the Pasyon during one Good Friday. Let the people do their penance! Worse than self-flagellation!

18. Are you married?
Yes. Unfortunately. Kidding! I love you, baby! Hehehe.

19. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Solong anak ako. Joke uli! No, we don't talk---semi-estranged.

20. Do you play an instrument?
No. Not a bit musically inclined. I tried to learn the piano. The teacher gave up.

21. Do you like fire?
If it's gonna cook my food and keep me warm, yes; if it's gonna engulf me or my home, no, thank you.

22. Are you allergic to anything?
Too much alcohol makes me all itchy-scratchy. But then, I'm not much of a drinker.

23. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Keifer Sutherland, baby!

24. Do you have a best friend?
Yes. She's the one with the clinic.

25. Have you ever been to a spa?
No.

26. Did you take science all 4 yrs. of High School?
Yes

27. Do you like butterflies?
More of them and less cockroaches would certainly brighten up my world.

28. Do you miss someone right now?
Yes.

29. Do you think they miss you too?
I'd have to ask them.

30. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
No, pero na-HR na ako. Remember,
Onyxx, when I got cheeky with the company nurse? Hehe. My mouth sometimes (sometimes lang?) brings me trouble.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!