Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Conversations Sa House KoKo


Sharkteeth: [to her classmate] Oh, go kill yourself!
TPS: What the heck?! Don't say that, that's cruel and mean and hurtful.
Sharkteeth: But he's so mean to me. He always disturbs me, even when class is going on.
TPS: Even so. Telling somebody to kill oneself is terrible.
Sharkteeth: I'm sorry, Mymy. 
TPS: Besides, it's possible that he has a crush on you and is trying to get your attention. Little boys have a stupid way of showing they like someone. 
Sharkteeth: Well, that's STUPID alright, because it's NEVER, EVER, EVER going to work on me. 
TPS: [in my mind] I hope so, anak, I FERVENTLY hope so.



TPS: [to TheHusband] Patuyuin mo mamaya yung skirt ni Sam. I washed it kasi walang skirt dun sa galing sa laundromat.
TheHusband: Yung katulad pagpatuyo ni Jackie Chan dun sa Drunken Master movie back in the 80s? [i.e., pinapagpag]
Sharkteeth: [incredulous] THERE WERE ALREADY MOVIES THEN?




TPS: [showing S a picture of Diane's new Fujifilm camera] Look at Diane's new Polaroid camera. So cute ano?
Sharkteeth: Is that the camera that POOPS the pictures?
TPS:
Yes, anak, it does. It does POOP pictures.





While playing Cut the Rope...
TPS: Anak, I don't know how to do this level.
Sharkteeth:
Here, let me. There. I've set it to an easier level. That's more UP YOUR SPEED.

TheHusband: You've been dissed.
TPS: Oh, shush, both of you. [Pikon-talo...]

4 comments :

  1. LOL, poop pictures talaga. Pero like ko din yung camera ni Diane ha, ang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang tagal ko nang gustong bumili ng ganun...
    Pero laging nananaig na di ko kailangan yun. Di ko talaga kailangan yun. Hindi talaga. Hinding-hindi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother! Na miss ko 'to hahaha Natawa ako :D Please tell Sharkteeth that once I get rich rich rich (but not the levelz of the spoiled chenes hihihihi (password protected)) I'll buy her one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! Diane, I considered giving it as a Christmas gift (mostly kasi gusto ko rin), pero super impractical (ooopps, busina sa bumili), so no, hindi.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!