Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Heart DTI

Remember the scarf-dry cleaner problem I hinted at in another post? Well, I filed a complaint at the local DTI. It was mediated today, and unfortunately, I cannot share what happened, as stipulated by the mediator.

Pero para di naman bitin, let me just say this, DTI is one of the most, if not the most, reliable government agency I have ever encountered. In the few times I've asked for their help (*cough* Metrodeal *cough*), they never failed to help in a speedy and reasonable manner.

As consumers, let us not forget our rights, and there are still a number of government offices that we can trust, and DTI is one of them.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!