Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Beg You, Please Come Back!!!






I lost my new Clash of Kings book in the girls' restroom. Hay. So sad. It's the second volume of A Song of Ice and Fire by G.R.R. Martin, or Game of Thrones Season 2 to all the TV fans. I have actually read the e-book already, but the electronic experience doesn't entirely do it for me, hence the paper version.

I have this strange "practice" when disposing a book I hate --  I leave it in restrooms. I couldn't bear giving it to friends, yet I couldn't throw it down the trash bin either. It's still a book, whether I hate it or not. Ilang books na ba ang iniwan ko sa restroom? Two, three? Di naman karamihan. Though, obviously, that wasn't the case sa Clash of Kings. It was simply katangahan on my part. To think I just bought that last weekend. And I was only at the prologue, when Maester Cressen was trying to poison the Red Lady. Hay.

Bakit hindi na lang yung godawful StarStudio magazine na binili ko kahapon? Bakit?! Bakit?!  :(

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!