Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies


I'm so lazy to post the recipe, so I'm just linking you to Allrecipes. I just modified the recipe a bit: a splash of milk here, more vanilla there, used only brown sugar, no semisweet chocolates? No problem, chopped up some Lindt dark chocolate bar no one wanted to eat because it's too bitter. Believe me, it's better than semisweet. It kinda reined in the sweetness. Baked it for 10 minutes, then left it in the oven to cool. Don't wait for it to harden---turn off the oven while the cookies are still soft. Yummy.

6 comments :

  1. Look at the huge nuts on those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shot! And cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your original recipe is a hit in our home. until now, yun ang ginagamit long recipe! :)

    when iwas talking to you one time [or chat], wendy asked me if you're the "ellen" in "ellen's chocolcate recipe". so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rico, your statement sounds a bit risque to me. Hahahaha! They're not really that huge...just a bit smaller than a 25-cent coin. Macadamias.

    Sheng, thanks, but neither of which was my original idea.

    KG, thanks sa pagbigay mo sa akin ng original recipe. I lost most of my "original" recipes, and up to know, I'm trying to re-create my classic brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love munching cookies when they're still soft and chewy. i wish i could find it in me to bake goodies like you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love munching cookies when they're still soft and chewy. i wish i could find it in me to bake goodies like you

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!