Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh, Darren!



I bet Onyxx was mortified when I started screaming my heart out, even louder than the girls half my age who were watching. I couldn't help it. I'm a fan, even before he became Blaine. Has anyone watched A Very Potter Musical? Please raise your hand. No one? No one at all? Oh well, he wrote some of the songs and starred as Harry. Do yourself a favor and watch it over YouTube.

As fans of A Very Potter Musical say, Darren Criss is supermegafoxyawesomehot!

2 comments :

  1. although you did say earlier that you'd probably end up screaming at the sight of darren criss, i didn't really think you'd actually do it hahahaha.

    even the teens who were in our vicinity were awed by your effervescence. you weren't the only one though. i saw some guys and caucasians going gaga over him, too.

    next time you go into one of these gigs, remind me to tag along with you :). it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! "Effervescence"? Now that's an understatement.
    I am always, ALWAYS starstruck pag nanonood ako ng concert. As in nadadala talaga ako. I remember watching Spandau Ballet back in 2000 yata yun, namalat ako kasisigaw.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!