Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Was Planning On Posting This Yesterday

You know what the P stands for in TPS? P for procrastination. It's my middle name, you know. Heck, E[k]s and I might even be related.

I was procrastinating a bit on a work I brought home, and you know what I did to procrastinate? I researched on procrastination! Well, here's a flowchart I found that describes the, uhm, "process" (click to enlarge).


From ProjectSideWalk.com. Sorry, my PayPal has zilch moolah at the moment, so here's an IOU on that drink.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:48 AM

    hey, cuz! hehehe. you procrastinator! musta AC niyo?

    (o, and i really enjoyed reading/testing/validating the very complex circuit board you posted.)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!