Saturday, July 12, 2008

Product Review: Pond's Age Miracle

There you go, I admit defeat! Well, not defeat really, just acceptance of the fact that my skin, among other things, needs help. What I really need is a fairy godmother, but after giving me my happy ending (and TheHusband's tragedy! har de har har!), she's a bit hard to find these days. Probably screwing some elf or dwarf or centaur or all of them at once. Oh, oh, back to my problem skin. I was lurking around the Web and went to a local beauty blog, and I saw that there's a Pond's promo going on. I redeemed my 7-day trial kit yesterday in Landmark [tangent: they have some nice knit blouses there, but their bags are fugly, fugly, fugly!] and started last night. The kit contains a 10-mL tube of the Age Miracle Daily Resurfacing Cream with SPF15 PA++ and a 100-peso discount voucher (if you want to purchase the full size). It's packaged well, albeit a bit wasteful of paper. Anyway, I'll let you know in 7 days if this is the answer to my problem skin. *crosses fingers*

You might want to get one for yourself. Just text 7days to 2966.

Note: This is not a paid advertisement.

6 comments :

  1. Pa ponds-ponds ka pa! Sabi sayo bilhin mo na face lift...it will do much more than that (ask mo Tim)!
    Well...let's wait for September! :) he! he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isa-suggest ko sana si Grace (grabe mag-sales talk!), nakapag-comment na pala! He he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susme, no contest. Pond's = free; Nu-Skin = uber-expensive. Kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan? Hehehehe!
    Actually, may promise na ako kay KG. Bumili ka din ba, Zar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's do the math again:
    Ponds = free = [very] minimal effect (if any!)
    NuSkin = only slightly expensive = GREAT effects (worth the peso!)

    O san kapa? He! he!

    (I hope zarine won't get mad if I answer the question for her...yes, she's one of the believers! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. KG, I believe naman sa Nu-Skin eh. Sus, I wouldn't have signed up dati sa kanila kung hindi. Kaso I don't believe na may pera ako ngayon. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TPS, di pa ko bayad ke grace, he he. Pagtataguan ko na lang siya sa end of the month.

    Kg, joke lang. :) I believe naman nga. Have to choose the specific product nga lang. I bought some Celeteque and Cetaphil products (more endorsements? He he) as substitutes para dun sa iba. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!