Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Gone...Gone...Gone

Terribly sorry for the deleted post last night, but I'm more sorry if you did read the post. Calling it mediocre would be a compliment, and you, dear readers (ehem, more than one na!), deserve better. I don't know if I have mentioned this, but I turn crazy, or maybe just a notch crazier, when I'm sleepy, and I badly need to sleep, preferably somewhere near the beach or some pine trees, hence the rambling post. Whatever. So there. That post might see the light of day. Then again, it might not. See, I'm rambling again...cause I need to sleep.

Tangent thought: My old Ebay addiction is relapsing. I need intervention.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, good or bad. And remember, if you can dish it, you better be able to take it!